ArtsEquator is five this month! To celebrate, we’ve trawled through our archives to select some of our past content that we think is worth a revisit! Also look out for more features in the next few weeks!
5 articles you should check out:
- To Biennale or Not to Biennale by Sunitha Janamohanan. Part 2 here.
- What the Arts in Malaysia Needs: More Transparency, Less Intermediaries by Kathy Rowland
- Transcultural Lullabies: Rohingya and Malay folksongs by Mayyu Ali and Sharon Chin
- Coronalogues, pandemic spectatorship (and the critic) by Nabilah Said and Corrie Tan
- Pandemic in the Philippines: A cultural sector on its own by Katrina Stuart Santiago
5 podcasts you should check out:
- Podcast 13: Classical and Contemporary Indian Dance
- Podcast 43: Paradigm Shift; Contemporary and Street Dance
- Podcast 57: The Secret World of Performance Photographers
- Podcast 62: Unpacking the Contemporary in Traditional Dance
- Podcast 97: Writer Wayne Rée talks about gore and slasher fiction
5 videos you should check out: