ArtsEquator Ltd. is a dynamic arts media organisation which publishes original content on arts and culture in Southeast Asia and runs innovative programmes to support capacity building in arts criticism regionally.
We currently have three team members. As we expand our activities, we are looking for a new team member to join ArtsEquator as an Editorial and Marketing Assistant.
The position is part-time, working 2.5 days a week.
As the duties can be carried out online, the successful candidate can be based anywhere in Southeast Asia.
The job involves supporting the Editor and the Marketing and Communications Manager, with duties including, but not limited to the following:
– Editing articles, podcasts and short video content
– Uploading and publishing content on ArtsEquator’s CMS
– Assist with creation of original content to be published on the website
– Managing EDM content and scheduling
– Generating weekly social media collaterals for AE content (Template will be provided)
– Assisting with advertising deliverables or campaign reports
– Monitoring ad campaigns
– Administration work related to Editorial and MarComm
Who Are We Looking For?
– Minimum 2 year of working experience
– Excellent English-language written and communication skills
– Written and spoken language skills in one other Southeast Asian language will be an advantage
– Experience in copy editing and content editing
– Experience with a range of CMS, including but not limited to WordPress
– Experience in SEO
– Familiarity with editing audio and video files
– Proficiency with design tools such as Visme, Photoshop
– Good with data & statistics
– Familiar with Google Analytics and FB/IG Insights
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 Jan 2022.