- This event has passed.
CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2022
October 20, 2022 @ 9:30 am - November 10, 2022 @ 5:30 pm$200
CALL FOR ARTISTS: CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2022 – 11th Edition
ITSLIQUID International Art Fair
Venice | October 20 – November 10, 2022
Deadline: September 25, 2022
ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with ACIT Venice – Italian-German Cultural Association and EGO’ Boutique Hotel, is pleased to announce the open call for the 11th Edition of CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2022, international exhibition of photography, painting, video art, installation/sculpture and performance art, that will be held in Venice, at Palazzo Albrizzi-Capello (click here to learn more on this venue) from October 20 to November 10, 2022, at Palazzo Bembo (click here to learn more on this venue) from October 21 to November 10, 2022, and in other prestigious venues and historical buildings.
This is the eleventh edition of CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2022 – ITSLIQUID International Art Fair, the previous ones have been organized in prestigious venues and historical buildings in Venice, like Palazzo Dolfin Bollani, Palazzo Flangini, Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi, Palazzo Albrizzi-Capello and at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space, presenting more than 600 selected artists, coming from more than 40 countries from all over the world.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation
– the design and printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links to videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.